Friday, September 23, 2011

I just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?

I had to dish out 250 just for the timing belt and now it cuts off and putters and skips like it would if you were learning how to drive a stick shift. This car is an automatic and the mechanic was like it has to get use to the new belt. I ahve talked to people and they say that it shouldn't do that.I just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?He's lying. He didn't time it right. Take the car back and make him fix it right.I just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?Sounds like a vacume leak or timing problem.



Take it to the best local mechanic in town.I just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?It is not timed right

Take it backI just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?This could be many things from the belt being installed wrong to a sensor not being hooked back up. However I would not take the car back to that shop again. If you told them what was going on and the really gave you that answer. Find a different shop have them look at it. Any money you have to spend take the receipt back to other shop and have them pay it. If they will not go to small claims court.I just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?SOunds like a law suit brewing. But take it back to him, and tell him it's not right. Then ask if he'd drive it like that if it was his own vehicle.(stab in the back kind of comment). If he becomes a jerk and such, Get in contact with the better business bureau, and report it. Then sue his butt.I just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?it sounds like you need a new mechanic



The belt timinig must be off 1 tooth

Bring it to him and tell him to fix it RIGHTI just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?Nope, it should run better than when it went in there.



If the belt broke while driving you may have some bent valves causing the problem. If they were just doing maitenance and replaced the belt its probly a tooth off and they are too lazy to fix it. Take it to someone else and have them verify the cam timing.I just got my car out of the shop. It was the timing belt now it cuts off and putters what is it?Take it back, the timing belt was not adjusted properly.
  • programming
  • dc motor via rheostat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment