Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you know if the module or brain is bad on my honda civic or could the timing belt be broke.?

My honda civil started and I put it in reverse and was backing when it die, tried to start it .It turns over but wouldn't start. How do you know if this is the module or timing belt or what else could be the problem.How do you know if the module or brain is bad on my honda civic or could the timing belt be broke.?If the engine turns over a lot faster now than it used to, then the timing belt is broken.



If you're mechanically inclined, check to see if you have spark, if you have a strong spark, then the timing belt and ECU is OK. If not, those would be a good place to start. Strong spark would then point towards fuel delivery ie fuel pump is bad or blown fuel pump fuse.



If you're not mechanically inclined, take it to an expert and have them analyze and fix it.How do you know if the module or brain is bad on my honda civic or could the timing belt be broke.?have a diagnostics scan runHow do you know if the module or brain is bad on my honda civic or could the timing belt be broke.?first answerer is irght

No comments:

Post a Comment