Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much will it cost for a re-alignment and timing belt on a '01 Camry?

I want to fix up my car a bit before I sell it and it needs re- aligned and a new timing belt. About how much should I expect to pay. I live in NYC if that makes any difference-How much will it cost for a re-alignment and timing belt on a '01 Camry?very easy to get a free estimate of repairs from several repair shops. pick out your favorite places and get 3 estimates in writing. go with the cheapest fix.How much will it cost for a re-alignment and timing belt on a '01 Camry?$500-$1,000How much will it cost for a re-alignment and timing belt on a '01 Camry?3 hours time $50 to $85 per hour depending on shop rates + the belt $30 to $45 they may also reccomend a waterpump $70 antifreeze $15

No comments:

Post a Comment