Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change a timing belt on a 1997 b2300 Mazda Pick-up truck?

I just bought a 1997 Mazda. I am trying to get the time belt changed because the old one has a few cracks in it. I want to take care of it before it goes out. Please show me a step-by-step instruction on how to change this belt. Thanks.How do you change a timing belt on a 1997 b2300 Mazda Pick-up truck?I was going to answer this question, but the steps are too numerous to mention here. E-mail me, and leave me your FULL Yahoo e-mail address, so I can attach files.How do you change a timing belt on a 1997 b2300 Mazda Pick-up truck?i own a shop ans there are no real good sites on here that cover this that good,i tell you a good repair manual to get though that will cover it,and that's a Haynes repair manual it has all the needed pics in it of doing this,and will show you step by step how to do it,and that's what you need they cost 15 bucks,but are worth that much and more,when it comes to doing jobs like this,good luck hope this helps.How do you change a timing belt on a 1997 b2300 Mazda Pick-up truck?Yeah buy a repair manual. But be careful when doing this job if you mess up and the belt comes off or slips or something this motor is an interference motor which means that the pistons will smash into the valves causing severe engine damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment