Friday, September 23, 2011

How can i remove or reset the timing belt tensioner in my 1992 Volvo 940 turbo?

I am in the process of changing the head gasket and i ran into the problem, i cannot figure out how it works so i can remove the belt and the cam rod and what not...but i can't get it to reset or give any movement in any direction...so if you know how i can get arround this please help.How can i remove or reset the timing belt tensioner in my 1992 Volvo 940 turbo?If the engine is similar to the 245volvo I had. Its very simple the tension pully is spring loaded all you have to do is slacken the centre bolt/spindle the spring gives the correct tension and then retighten the boltHow can i remove or reset the timing belt tensioner in my 1992 Volvo 940 turbo?Try this;



http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/faq/B234FtimHow can i remove or reset the timing belt tensioner in my 1992 Volvo 940 turbo?seek professional help you cant mess this up as you will destroy the engine ,it only easy if you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment