Friday, September 23, 2011

When should the timing belt be changed on my rx8?

when should the timing belt be changed on my rx8?

i currently own a 2004 rx-8 with 47k on the clock it is the 231ps model.

i wouild like to know what mileage and how often and if possible how long would it take.When should the timing belt be changed on my rx8?Your owners manual might have the info. If not then get yourself a repair manual, it should have the info in there. Don't worry about it too much however since you wont be changing timing belts as frequent as doing your oil.When should the timing belt be changed on my rx8?The tiiming belt should be changed after 25000 miles and it would take about three hours to do that by good tech.When should the timing belt be changed on my rx8?A rotary engine doesn't have valves so why would it have a timing belt?

No comments:

Post a Comment