Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?

how much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx, parts and labor?How much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?The average cost should be around 400.00

Their are two belts and the water pump should be replaced. The water pump is driven by the timing belt.How much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?$789.46,

$ 953.21 if you have brown hairHow much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?I paid $350 for my 98.How much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?We paid $300 on a Toyota. Sure hope we didn't get ripped off.How much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?about $700 because your gonna wanna get the water pump replaced the same time as well because that is right there and its good to always replace those when doing timing belt on Hondas.How much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?$500 at the dealer,less than $200 shade tree.tennesseeHow much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?If you do it, the price of the parts, if you have it done add about $300.00 for labor and that may be cheepHow much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?will you be using the shade tree special on a Sunday card.. if so ask 4 Steven....PeAcEHow much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?about $450.00How much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?About 500. to have done right don't go cheap, have the water pump done and replace the tensioner, use quality.parts Remember you get what you pay for.



Ase Master TechHow much does it cost to have the timing belt done to my 1996 honda accord lx?at a dealer: at least $300 bucks..maybe more



at a local mechanic: $150-250 bucks.



DIY: $100 bucks if that and time!(hondatech.info--repair manuals)



DIY..hondas are EASY to work on...we did my 96 integra...buy a timing belt/accessory belts forma trusted source(honda)..and just install yourself..it just takes time..but its worth it to save the money

No comments:

Post a Comment