Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm going to replace the timing belt in my car any tips?

It's a 95 Monte Carlo and I don't have a manual for it. Are there manuals online? I have replaced a timing belt before on another car but it was a Dodge Shadow. How much of a difference is there between cars?I'm going to replace the timing belt in my car any tips?A little different because it's a timing Chain.

http://www.autozone.com/addVehicleId,197I'm going to replace the timing belt in my car any tips?Go to an auto parts store an buy a Chilton's manual for your vehicle. Another choice is to go to the library and make a copy. I'm going to replace the timing belt in my car any tips?about same steps i ve always line up the marks on bottom pulley first before starting but if you have done one will be about same and might want to buy a manual but with some searching you could find some info on type this in search box...



how to replace timing belt 95 monte carlo



and that will help you come up with a way or should help anywaysI'm going to replace the timing belt in my car any tips?BELT OR CHAIN,FRIEND?
  • connecting database
  • how to format drive
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment