Friday, September 23, 2011

How much would it cost to change a honda civic 92 dx hatchback timing belt and alternater belt and water pump?

just wondering how much would it cost me to change a timing belt and water pump on a honda civic 92 dx hatchback. by the way the milelage is about 139***How much would it cost to change a honda civic 92 dx hatchback timing belt and alternater belt and water pump?shouldn't be more than 200. But if you do it yourself, it might be just 50 bucks.



See the answer below. Changing all those parts is a CAKEWALK!!! I've changed PISTON RINGS while parked outside my storage locker, laying on my back in the gravel, when I was homeless. All professional mechanics are THIEVES! 300 dollars, my aass.How much would it cost to change a honda civic 92 dx hatchback timing belt and alternater belt and water pump?Man I gotta get Jersey to work in my shop, hes working for free at the rates he quoting.

Flat rate on your car is 2.8. So it's going to be 300 labor, the water pump is $40 and the timing belt and tensioner (you always replace tensioner it even comes with the new belt) is $70. So your looking at just over $400 for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment