Monday, October 24, 2011

I need to know how to put the timing belt on a 96 Ford Contour. If I can see a diagram it would help alot?

I have a timing book but it doesn't show me very well exactly how it goes.I need to know how to put the timing belt on a 96 Ford Contour. If I can see a diagram it would help alot?Go to your local Ford Dealer and demand to see a guide on how to replace the belt yourself.I need to know how to put the timing belt on a 96 Ford Contour. If I can see a diagram it would help alot?go to any number of Local parts/ supply stores (where did you get the replacement Belt?) anyway any store like Advanced Auto or NAPA or O'reilly have books for your year model complete with step by step instructions ALONG with diagrams %26amp; OR pics.

good luckI need to know how to put the timing belt on a 96 Ford Contour. If I can see a diagram it would help alot?http://autozone.com/ has excellent repair manuals on line. I checked on your ford to be sure and it has a step by step with photos section on your belt. You can also get price and availability on you parts. Best of all it is very user friendly and completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment