Monday, October 24, 2011

How to replace the timing belt on a 2005 chrysler sebring ?

It's a 2.4 l with dual overhead cam? I have the parts just need to know what to do.How to replace the timing belt on a 2005 chrysler sebring ?Like the guy above me stated, that's a job that you should leave to the professionals.



I have a 2004 Dodge Stratus with the same motor, and I have a Haynes Repair Manual for the same car. I'm looking at the instructions and diagrams that they give in order to change out the belt, and it's WAY too much to list here. It's three pages long.



If you really want to tackle the job for yourself, you will need the manual. It's #25040.How to replace the timing belt on a 2005 chrysler sebring ?WAY too involved to answer here. You need to buy a Chilton's or Hayes manual. Good luck.How to replace the timing belt on a 2005 chrysler sebring ?Go buy a manual sweetie
  • myspace commentes
  • causes for darken toenails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment