Monday, October 24, 2011

How many miles will the timing belt in my 1994 Honda Accord EX last? I have a 155,000 miles on the original?

I have never changed the 'timing belt' in my 1994 Honda Accord EX. I have been informed by the dealer that the 'timing belt' should have been changed at 90,000 miles. As of right now I am 65,000 miles over the recommended change cycle. How long can I honestly expect this 'timing belt' to last or am I driving on borrowed time. I would like someone's expert opinion before I spend $500.00 to change the timing belt.How many miles will the timing belt in my 1994 Honda Accord EX last? I have a 155,000 miles on the original?First, I doubted that your timing belt will last that long. When you hear noises from the engine hood, it's about time. Best is not to wait for it to break as it may cost you more than just replacing the belt.



I am not an expert but I am a car belts distributor representing Mitsuboshi. Your timing belt is most likely supplied by Mitsuboshi.How many miles will the timing belt in my 1994 Honda Accord EX last? I have a 155,000 miles on the original?You're driving on borrowed time dude! Get it changed! The voice of experience!
  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • eye make up emo style
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment