Friday, June 3, 2011

How much will it cost to fix my timing belt on my 2000 neon?

I just got a diagnostic test done on my 2000 neon and they said I need to get a new timing belt and it cost about 38.00 to buy, and thats all good but how much does it cost to put in? oh yeah I need a cam shaft too lol!How much will it cost to fix my timing belt on my 2000 neon?Sell its not worth the money 500-1000.00 is what the shop i work for would charge roughly sorry

for the bad newsHow much will it cost to fix my timing belt on my 2000 neon?NOT just a Timing belt,belt tensioner to(new design)...200 something at the dealer.Time to do job is 2.7 Hr.(multiply by hourly rate,that will be $$ figure).Camshaft $158.00 at the dealer plus 5.9 Hr to replace.You do the math.Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment