Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I do the timing belt on a 93 jeep sport cherokee?

My water pump in my 93 jeep cherokee is shot. i wanna replace it myself but do not know how to dot he timing belt. Does anyone know? i would really appreciate your help.How do I do the timing belt on a 93 jeep sport cherokee?Get a shop manual. You shouldn't have to do anything to the timing chain.How do I do the timing belt on a 93 jeep sport cherokee?This Jeep does not have a timing belt. The overhead single cam is driven by a chain that lasts for the life of the car. No replacement ever needed unless you are doing a full engine rebuild.How do I do the timing belt on a 93 jeep sport cherokee?Doesn't have a timing belt. It has a timing chain. Usually they don't need to be replaced, but they should be inspected for excess slack as the chain will stretch over time. If there's too much slack in the chain it will eventually jump the cogs and knock the engine out of time, or may eventually fail, so its best to check it on high mileage engines. However under most cases they don't need replaced.How do I do the timing belt on a 93 jeep sport cherokee?I think you thinking of the serpentine belt. Rubber belt between the fan and motor... you need to lossen the horizontal bolt below the power steering pump. 13mm wrench I think.
  • cook fresh salmon
  • How to keep a duvet cover on a down comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment