Friday, June 3, 2011

How hard is it to replace a timing belt? or should I take it to a shop?

I need to replace a timing belt on a 92 toyota paseo. But i would like to know if I can do it myself or should I just take it to a shop? If I can do it myself how difficult would it be?How hard is it to replace a timing belt? or should I take it to a shop?My friend who worked at a shop fixed my timing belt on my old toyota corolla, but he needed help from my boyfriend, so by yourself... i say dont even bother trying... but if u have someone who knows what they're doing you can give it a shot...%26amp; pay attention to the way the belt wraps around the engine parts...it needs to go back on the same exact way.

...here are some links that may help u outHow hard is it to replace a timing belt? or should I take it to a shop?It's a very cramped engine bay. You are better off taking it to the shop. You would have to disconnect an engine mount and lift the engine up on one side in order to gain access.How hard is it to replace a timing belt? or should I take it to a shop?don't mess with that!!!! timing is something you really don't wanna mess with in a engine, thats not like changing your other belts, you have to get engine timing right the first time or you will have flying pistons and valvesHow hard is it to replace a timing belt? or should I take it to a shop?take it to a shopHow hard is it to replace a timing belt? or should I take it to a shop?if it is a SOHC it is relatively easy, IF you can follow directions to the letter and don't try to %26quot;tune%26quot; it. If it is a 3sfe like in my 89 camry, 1995 cc DOHC, it is a little more complex. but still simple if u KNOW cars, you dont have to know how to do it just what your doing and get good directions, i.e chiltons, etc, but considering you are asking about it...
  • make up help for sensitive skin
  • Bounce back error message received from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment