Friday, June 3, 2011

How much to replace the timing belt on a 2000 Camry?

I just past the 90K mile mark on my 2000 six-cyliner Toyota Camry, should I replace my timing belt? If so, how much would that service typically cost? the guy at speedee oil said the belts looked fine the last time I had an oil change,about three months ago. any help would be appreciated!How much to replace the timing belt on a 2000 Camry?don`t know what that guy was looking at butt u can`t see the timing belts from under the hood. got to remove the timing cover to see them,they should have been change at 75.000 miles...( they are ready to pop). and when it does the pistons will bend those valves and that is real money there..

i would call around for estimates my guess would be 400 to 700.00 Toyotas are dependable car but expensive to repair....How much to replace the timing belt on a 2000 Camry?i would do it for about 375 shop aroundHow much to replace the timing belt on a 2000 Camry?$350-400 depending on local labor rates. The interval for change on a 2000 was every 60k.

No comments:

Post a Comment